POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My first try : Re: My first try Server Time
19 Aug 2024 22:12:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My first try
From: Ross Litscher
Date: 5 Oct 2000 12:22:30
Message: <39dcaac6@news.povray.org>
> Hello everybody,
>
> I'm new with POV and here is my first image.

you lie! :)

everyone's first images are ten fold better than my first image. here.. let
me find it.

note that this isn't really the first version. the first had a very flat
tori as the CD (laugh) because I didn't know how to do CSG. and the cd
texture isn't "real" of course, it's some gradient texture i think.

only in a raytrace would you find such ugly wallpaper and carpet :)

ross

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'ross_4.jpg' (40 KB)